Sunday, February 13, 2011

~~Slight Delay~~Shop update moved to monday~~


I was hoping to have my etsy shop update today,but the bears have so many finishing touches to be added they will not be ready until tommorow.It's always funny how little things like adding ears and stitching openings closed sounds quite simple,but a little set back can happen in a blink of an eye to become behind schedual.I will be busy the rest of the day getting the gang ready for tommorow and will be posting their pics as soon as they are completed.~~~~~sharie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharie,
    I can't wait to see them all!!! I love your critters
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...