Tuesday, February 1, 2011

**A blizzard and new bears in the making**


Hi everyone,I hope you are all doing well during this awefull winter weather so many of us are experiencing.The good news I wanted to share with you is that I have 9 new bears in the making.....all brand new designs that I am totally thrilled with,but the bad news is we are having a blizzard here in southern Wisconsin so I don't dare list anything in my etsy shop because I think I'll be stuck inside for awhile.I started on my new bear designs before my brother became seriously ill.I was on a bear designing high(so to speak lol)but put everything on hold after the bad news.What makes me so pleased with these designs are that the bears are mainly minis,4.5" 5.5" and 6.5" and fully five way jointed and look like perfect little antique bears!I have been trying for ages to get this style of bear to my liking and believe I finally achieved the look I was after.Maybe tommorow I can post some pics of them.I might even try to finish a couple and list them on ebay this week.I also wanted to thank those who were so kind to comment such kind words after losing my brother.I appreciate it so very much,your all so kind!I also discovered my brother knew his condition was very bad and he did not want us all to worry about him and insist he go through any more treatments.I can certainly understand his decision and can feel more at ease that he had one last good year before he left us.So thats it for now and the weather is really getting bad but I will be back to share some pics of the new designs as soon as I can!~~~~~~sharie

1 comment:

  1. Sherie, I can understand your brother's decision, and I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about his last year. Hugs to you! I know it's very hard.

    I'm eager to see your new designs! I'm sure they're darling. Stay warm--we're in the negatives today in Colorado Springs. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...