Thursday, April 5, 2012

~New bears~n~friends nearly completed~slight delay due to computer problems~

Hi everyone~I wanted to share a photo of one of my favorite bears I had made way back in 2007.He was created from shaggy felt and I just loved the look of this old looking ted but could never get this same appearance using mohair until now!I didn't have time for pics of the new mohair bear in this same style but I am sooo pleased with the way he turned out I'm feeling closer to creating the "perfect bear"!This style of bears and friends has a wobble style head with jointed arms and legs and lightly antiqued to look old and worn.I also have a little bunny and smaller standing kitty I'm finishing up for Sundays ebay auction.I was hoping to list them all today but I have been hit hard with computer problems.It is time to say goodbye to my old computer and hook up the new one.I am a creature of habit and do not like change at all lol,but it has to be done.Its going to be a bit scarey but I have wrote down every last password~and I have many~to be able to get back online smoothly.....fingers crossed!Another problem I am having is the new blogger platform.....it took over a half hour just to be able to post!I am not loving it but I will worry about that once I am up and running on the new computer(why can't they just leave things alone if they work fine?Ill never know)Be back soon with pics of the panda,bunny and kitty soon*~*xxxxxxSharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...