Thursday, August 12, 2010

~~Slight delay for new bears on etsy~~




I was hoping to have my etsy shop update soon,but ran into some problems one being my van that is on the blink for the second time in two weeks!It must be the heat because it has been sooo hot here in wisconsin to the point of being unbearable.I had to have my son drive me to the post office today so I could get Cassy kitty sent to her new kitty mom,then a trip to walmart for some groceries.I just hate to be a burden so I am hoping my van will be fixed once and for all by Saturday!Speaking of Cassy kitty,I was so happy to learn she was heading to one of my nicest collectors which is always a wonderful way to end an auction.I do still have my works in progress and wanted to share a little tidbit in the group photo above.One of the little blank forms became the special order pink kitty,and the larger pure white blank form became the gray special order kitty.This is how they look before they are completed,poor things lol.Little kitty and mini teddy are also still in progress along with the two pandas from a previous post and another shot of the sweet prim little blue bear still waiting for his nose and mouth to be finished.I will be back with the finished bears&kitties once they are completed.~~~Hugs.....sharie

4 comments:

  1. I came on over here after seeing the darling Pink Kitty she bought from you, such beautiful work! That kitty is just the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. I will be back to check on your creations. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's amazing how much these little guys change with just some glass eyes, thread and shading XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top bear is soo cute, with his little eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much!Diane,thank you for the wonderful compliment on the little pink kitty!Viv is such a sweetheart and it was so nice of her to post pics of kitty on her blog!~~~~Sharie

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...