Tuesday, March 20, 2012

~~Spring Bunny Hat Theme Kitty Cat and Panda Bear now on Ebay




























After a busy(and very warm day!)of photo taking I am happy to announce my new spring bunny theme kitty cat~Pixie~and panda bear~Starburst~are now available on ebay.They are on a five day listing which will be ending Sunday evening.If you would like to have a peek at their auction just click the link on the right and that should take you there quickly.I hope you enjoyed meeting the pair and hope they might bring you a giggle*~*xxxxxSharie ****Just noticed the auctions are not showing yet,it may take a bit more time until they go live~~~yep thats the joy of ebay...ack!**** I will add each seperate listing to see if it shows http://www.ebay.com/itm/251022884305?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 for Pixie kitty

for Starburst panda bearhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/251022904098?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 hope this works~so sorry for any confusion.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...