Monday, March 19, 2012

~New spring kitty and panda bear for Tuesdays ebay auction~



The weather has been so warm and enjoyable here in Wisconsin it feels like spring,maybe even warmer at times~so odd!Speaking of warm weather spring is in the air for tommorows(Tuesday March 20th) ebay auctions.I have spent the day putting the finishing touches on a very sweet kitty cat and panda bear dressed in a very springy theme of pinks,greens with touches of lavender and both wearing bunny rabbit hats.They turned out so sweet and whimsical yet funny enough for a good giggle.I will be posting the photos tommorow so I hope you can visit~~~~hugsxxxxxSharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...