Thursday, July 28, 2011

Felt and mohair bears now on ebay




















Its been such a long time since I listed a new creation on ebay,I decided to put the last 4 remaining bears that were in my etsy on ebay.For fun I listed Jester panda and a super low starting bid so everyone would have a chance to bid.You can find my ebay link
on the right if you would care to peek at their auctions.
*~*xxxxxSharie***~~update***~~little blue Robin Bear and tan mohair teddy(2 top bears above)have now been adopted!~Thank you~ Jester panda and Tippy bear are still available~Also,I want to thank you all for your wonderful compliments here on my blog but as always its almost imposible to reply to a comment.I have tried clearing cookies~logging in~logging out~it is just soooo frustrating~~~~ I am just going to wait to comment after blogger fixes this nightmare once and for all!(sorry for the rant but its been building up...hehe)Thanks againxxxxSharie

3 comments:

  1. As always, Sharie...they're just gorgeous! I love the Panda's color combination! Very clever!

    Thanks for the update!
    And I'll be staying on your list!!!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations <3.
    Hope you get things sorted with blogger
    H
    x

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...