Saturday, December 4, 2010

**update&more pics of little vintage bears on etsy**






After a long day of picture taking and listing all the new teddies in my etsy shop yesterday,I didn't get a chance to post seperate pictures of the minis(needed to rest desperately lol)so I thought I would post some individual pics of the remaining bears in my etsy shop.First to last is Trevor,a very sweet gray bear,then Monty,a blue toned arctic bear,next is Hershey(in my hand)a sweet dk. brown bear,then we have Woodsy a sweet chestnut toned grizzly,and last pic is Rocky another dk. brown bear.The rest of the gang has been adopted but these little guys are still available in my etsy shop.Thanks for visiting !~~~~Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...