Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow storm and new bears coming soon!


It's been a wet and dreary day here in Wisconsin with uncertain weather predictions since last night.It has been raining cats and dogs with a cold front nearing that will switch the rain over to heavey snow and maybe near blizzard conditions.....then ice cold winds with wind chills of -30 below......I hate winter lol!In the meantime I have been working on my bears for my last etsy shop update for 2010.There will be four bears,all 8 inches tall and made from mohair wearing vintage style dolly dresses.I hope to have them completed and listed in my shop tommorow,Sunday.I will post their pics once they are listed.Be back soon!~~~~~Sharie

1 comment:

  1. That postcard is so pretty and sweet!! I immediatly am tempted to start making bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...