Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~~Pics of kitty&doggy clowns in progress~~






***I thought I would pop in and post some pictures of my kitty cat and doggy clown to show how their progress is coming along**I still have a bit of work to get them completed,but I am very happy with the way they are turning out!Both measure about 14 inches tall and have a faux fur body that has been stained to look like an old clown body.Their heads are made from felt and are a two piece design(no gusset)with stuffing added carefully to acheive a three dimensional effect(like sculpting from the inside out).This was one of my very first designs I made with my bears back in 1996!As you can see by the dog,he is a bit on the primitive side,but still cute with his old vintage look!I also added a pic of another new design I made about 3 weeks ago of a new style bear that I am also delighted with.Thank you for stopping in to see my newest creations and I hope you like them!I will post another update when they are fully completed in their hats and pom poms~~~~Sharie

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all 3 of them finished! They all look GREAT. I LOVE the bear's head. Have fun,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl!(Love your bears by the way:)!)I hope to finish them soon~~~Sharie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! The expression and detail on the faces are fabulous and the body style looks so snuggable! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thank you for visiting!

Thank you for visiting!