Monday, September 14, 2009

~~Little orphan available on ebay auction~~


Poor little Buttons,a primitive style felt panda cub was the only teddy left in my ebay store so I decided to lower his price and offer free priority shipping in the US and reduced first class international shipping of $6 in hopes of finding him a new home! It has been quite a busy weekend and start of a new week but I am already planning new creations that I hope to have available soon,including the cream kitten pictured below.I also still have plans for a new line of patterns that will consist of some of my one piece mohair bears n friends,painted cloth folk art bears,kitties,bunnies and other critters along with a line of primitive snowmen,gingerbread,pumpkin,Annie and other painted cloth folk art designs.I have them all drawn on paper so now it's just a matter of getting them into their pattern form.I wish I could snap my fingers to get them all ready but of course I can dream can't I... lol?I just want to take my time on them so that they will be easy to understand and not too complicated to make.Well that's it for now and I will post any new updates as soon as they are completed.~~~~Sharie ***Little Buttons has been adopted and will be traveling to his new home in Switzerland!***Thank you~~~sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...