Thursday, September 3, 2009

~~~Christopher kitty completed and now on ebay~~UPDATE~

Well here is Christophers big reveal,dressed in his victorian outfit!He is now listed on ebay if you would like to have a peek at his auction with many more photos!I will be listing the felt kitty bunny and bears tommorow in my ebay store!~~~HugsxxxxxSharie
***I did not get a chance to completely finish the felt crew and list them today as planned,but they will be coming soon!****sharie ~~~quick update on Christophers auction~~~First a huge thank you to all who watched and bid on Christopher,he was my most watched creation for me to date at a steady 69 to 73 watchers!I also never dreamed the final bid would reach such a large amount, for which I am so thankful!~~~Biggest Hugs~~~~sharie








3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christopher, he is a gorgeous boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shari on the big sale on this kitten. He is adorable!

    Barbette - Eat Cake! bears

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,and thank you!Thank you Barbette,I never dreamed he would reach such an amount!I was both shocked and delighted!~~~hugsxxxSharie

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...