Friday, August 21, 2009

~~Back from my 3 day getaway at Wisconsin Dells~~

Hi everyone!I thought I would share some photos of my mini vacation at Wisconsin Dells.Me,my husband,my sister and a close family friend stayed at a wonderful motel called the Indian Trail located a short distance from mainstreet(Broadway)in Wisconsin dells.We did a lot of shopping,way too much eating(I am trying to stick to a diet!)and a lot of sight seeing but the most fun we had was in the indoor pool along with the hot tub and the sauna.I have posted some pics including the main enterance (pool house to left)
the area that we stayed with a short walk to the pool house doors,the pool itself and a photo of the pool house lit up in the evening.It did get a bit chilly and rainy but for the most part we had a very relaxing time.Our trip back home wasn't so pleasant as it poored rain during most of the drive.It's great to be back home and I can get back to working on my bears and friends that I will have finished for next week.I will try to post some works in progress soon!~~~~Sharie








No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...