Thursday, February 19, 2009

~~~~ 2 new Panda Bears Now Available ~~~~







Here are two of my newest offerings !I have been on a panda kick so I have one on ebay and 2 available in my etsy shop.(I have put the adoption center on hold for the moment)If you can remember Scotty from last year,he was a blonde teddy that I was going to transform into a panda?Well I did and he has had a make over into a super cute panda!My second offering is a delicate shaded panda with soft hues of pink/rose with brown shading for the panda look.I also added a pic of Scotty before he was made into a panda!~~~~Sharie***pink Gretta panda &Scotty panda have both been adopted***

5 comments:

  1. Both are to cute!

    Hugs,
    Vivianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vivianne!I adore your sweet little bears....~~~Hugs,xxxSharie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww they are so gorgeous, Hugs, catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharie! found your blog.. god.. I just love your bears!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Vivian!Have a safe trip and wonderful time in Florida!(wish it was me...giggle!)HugsxxxSharie

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...