Friday, November 7, 2008

November updates


Well I can't believe it is already November,my goodness it seems like it was just spring and now its nearing winter. I just wanted to update a few things that had been going on with my stores and my bears.Great news!the teddy that went missing...Kody..(in the photo)....was finally found in the post office!the poor thing had been lost in there for almost an entire month.I was so relieved to hear the good news.I also want to mention that I will be adding more bears and friends to my ebay store along with more items from my craft booth such as little handpainted pillows that would look great in the arms of a teddy,primitive country candles and other goodies! I am also excited to announce that I have new designs in the making that will also be added to my stores.I will be offering teddy and kitty make dos along with little kitty&teddy sitters(they are designed like the vintage half dolls ,being the top bust with laces and trims around the neck) These will also be available in the vintage circus themes along with the antique style.They are sooo sweet and I can't wait to share the photos of them with you when they are finished.Have a wonderful weekend and I will update soon~~~~xxxxSharie~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so fun to read. I love all of your fanciful creations. Sounds as if "Kody" had an adventure - glad he is safe.

    - Sweet B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!Yes poor Kody had quite a time and should be comfy in his new home.I'm sooo happy he was found!~~~xxxxSharie~~~

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...