Monday, November 17, 2008

November updates

Hi everyone,hope you are all well and not getting too chilly with winter approaching quickly!Anyway,I wanted to share my special orders with you.I think they turned out pretty sweet and I'm hoping they will be loved by their new mommies!The pink kitty put me a bit behind schedual as I ran into several problems with her.I grabbed the wrong size pattern for her,she was supposed to be 6 and a half inches tall and dumb dumb me used the 8inch pattern by mistake so I found I needed to set in larger eyes and find a way to make this shorter mohair still appear fluffy.In the end I was happy with her results even though she looks a bit different than her sister Rosey.You may have noticed I have been adding my flickr photos to my blog as I still can't get any pictures to load!It must be my firewall and I need to have it fixed~~~Soon!Well thank you for taking the time to visit my blog,I'll try to keep updates on new creations.~~~Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...