Thursday, October 30, 2008

New ebay store











I have decided to re open my ebay store under the new name of S.ReetzBearsPrimitives&Folk Art and I would love you to stop by and check it out when you get the chance!You can do so by following this link: http://stores.ebay.com/S-ReetzBears-Primitives-Folk-Art I will be adding some great primitives and folk art items from my booth that I recently closed(I have a lot of goodies in stock!)in addition to my handcrafted teddy bears&friends.I am still unable to post any pics on my blog but will be sure to add them as soon as the glitch is fixed. Hope you find time to visit!HugsxxxxxSharie***Update***As you can see I finally got my pics to post!Here are the two little kitties and an antique style teddy that was listed on ebay(now adopted)and pickles,the sweet little bear I had in my etsy shop(also adopted)I have more creations near completion,and I am hoping I can put up pics when they are completed.XXXXSharie****UPDATE****My ebay store is no longer open,but I will keep listing bears-n-kitties on ebay auctions....also be sure to check my new adoption center for new arrivals!~~~Thank you!~~~updated on Feb.9th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...