Friday, March 8, 2013

Behind schedual again~~making room for baby!

Hi everyone,its been along time since my last post so I thought I would pop in and tell you why.Remember my craft room I was so thrilled to finally have?Well I am soon to become a grandma within two weeks  and found I had to clear out my new space to make room for mommy,daddy and of course the baby!I'm so excited to be a gramma(my other son and his fiance are also expecting,one week after my youngest son and fiance!A boy for my youngest and a girl for my oldest~~~~perfect*~*)  but turning this small room into a nice space for them was quite a challange.What you don't see in this photo is the closet to the left packed to the ceiling with bearmaking and craft supplies not too mention bins of my collectibles.I finally came to the conclusion some things had to go as there is just no room left for this growing household.I am happy with my descision and less clutter frees the soul lol.Not only have I been tackling the room I also found I needed a new website.I had been with webs .com for several years but they changed the whole editing directory.....a nightmare to deal with.In editing mode many things were invisible until published only to see red xs empty boxes and codes which meant even more editing.I decided to go with weebly and link my own webshop for occasional bears and friends updates.If you would like to visit the site just click the link on the upper right of my blog.I do have many many bears and friends in progress,most almost completed but need to find the time to take photos and list them.I will be back once they are listed~~~~have a great weekend!xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new grandchild! It's a wonderful thing to be a grandparent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulationsssss.... how sweet (*^^*)

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...