Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thinking small for the New Year

With the new year almost here I have new plans for my designs.I miss making little bears and friends so this will be on my list for the new year.I also plan to take things a bit slower,no more big updates of 12 or plus listings......its getting a bit too stressfull and less stress is a good thing.My goal is to offer new creations every week or two with the occasional update of 6 at one time.I also plan to work on new patterns for my etsy shop and hopefully they will be available by February.I plan on listing jointed mohair and felt teddy bear patterns and maybe some supplies like hand dyed felt and mohair along with some kits that I have had many requests for.First I need to get my printer in order before I begin,it got bumped off the stand and caused to ink to mix so all I get when I print is a horrible yellow picture of the image!I think a new pack of ink will fix the problem.....fingers crossed.So thats about it for now and I'll be sure to post the new minis once they are completed.Have a wonderful New Year!xxxxxxSharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...