Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Preview for tommorows(Wed)etsy shop update








Here are the special pieces I have been working on that I mentioned in my older post.
I was hoping to have the gang finished and listed in my shop today,but had to put it on hold until tommorow due to some computer glitches.Shown in the pics are Tiger and Boris the Halloween/fall clowns,little Autumn panda bear on the left,lonely little black bear(I haven't named him yet*~*)and sweet little Misty ragdoll kitten.(I decided to name her after my kitty Misty)she and the little panda are a wee 5 inches tall.

I will post more pics when they are available in my shop.xxxx~~~~Sharie

1 comment:

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...