Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My new kitten ~Misty ~








I've been promising to share some pics of my newest kitty~Misty girl~and here she is!The photos make her seem to be huge,but she is still small,petite and cuddly.
She has the sweetest personality and claims me as her mommy because I rescued her from being dropped off and living under my porch.
She follows me where ever I go and this little one is so smart she even fetches a ball!She gets along well with all of my other kitties~thank goodness~and is a pleasure to have around.Little miss will be heading to the vet next week to be spayed and I'm hoping everything turns out well for her.I have also been working on some special pieces for the fall/Halloween season and I'm just thrilled at the way they are coming along.Its a comical pair~Boris and Tiger~a whimsical pair of clowns,Boris the orange and brown panda and Tiger the orange and brown tabby cat clown.They are the older designs with the larger heads and tinted to a wonderful shade of orange somewhat like the color of a dreamscicle.They have black pom poms running down the tummy and wear vintage themed hang tags around their neck adorned with a chocolate colored satin bow.The best part is they really do look like antique toys!Also in progress in a petite little 5 inch white kitty that may be tinted like my Misty kitty above or a ragdoll~not sure just yet!Also in the making is an autumn tinted lil 5 inch panda bear and a lonely little black bear bear.I'm hoping to get them all finished soon and be back with all the new pics of them.~~~Sharie

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet face Misty has! Please make the white kitty tinted like Misty. The "dreamsicle" pair sounds dreamy.
    I can't wait to see all of them.
    Have a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!~she is a doll and I can't believe how quickly attatched I got to her.I think I will tint the little white kitty in progress like my Misty girl~but then I might want to keep her lol!Another thing I can't believe is I'm able actually to comment here!****Maybe blogger finally fixed this issue*~*

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...