Wednesday, June 22, 2011

~~~~Busy Busy!~~~Working on bears for teddybears worldwide show&etsy update~~~

Hi Everyone,I thought I should take a quick break on bear making to pop in with a quick update.I have been working almost non-stop trying to get my preview bear completed and photographed for the teddy bears on parade online show (deadline tommorow!)and my monthly etsy update so things have been quite hectic!Of course I had to choose a somewhat elaborate bear for the show page theme(do it every time lol)and I can't wait to share it with everyone soon.I have been working on the show piece alone for over 2 weeks and I just love the way it turned out. All of the artists participating in the show must keep their bear a secret until July1 st for the preview.I plan to have 10 available for the show and am currently working on 9 for my etsy shop update which I hope to list next week.I wont be able to have my patterns ready that I hoped to finish but look for them by the end of July~early August.I also have good news, my back is feeling much better and I can now function normally,thank goodness because I have alot of bears and friends to complete!So thats about it for now but I will be back next week with pictures of my new creations for my etsy shop.*~*Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...