Tuesday, November 9, 2010

***New teddy clowns and an elephant in the making***


I have been busy working on vintage stlye clowns and my very first elephant clown for my next etsy shop update coming soon.Of course my first elephant couldn't be the usual style,so I created him to be a panda style elephant!I can't wait to show pics of him when he's completed along with the other teddy clowns and the white kitty(pics below in an older post)that I have had in progress for quite some time.I'll be posting again soon with pics of all the new creations once they are completed!~~~~~sharie

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your new creations !
    and also > I'm sorry about your cat .... I know the feeling
    Hope you are all doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharie,

    Looking forward to all your new creations. Stop by and see my new blog look.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I cant wait to see your elephant! it will be wonderful, no doubt!!
    hugs and happy day!
    viv

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...