Saturday, October 2, 2010

**Another late night etsy shop update**









It has been a looong day but I am happy to announce I finished my 4 special orders this morning and they will be off to their new homes soon and I also worked desperately to finish my new creations for my etsy shop update 8 in all for a total of 12 in one day to list....whew!...I think that is a new record for me.I am a bit behind schedual as these were meant to be my September update,but I'm happy I got them finished.I have alot of new cottage style kitties which is my newest design along with some fall panda bears and a sweet whimsical doggy clown.I hope you like them!~~~Sharie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bears and the kitties are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful collection - I like them all individually and together they seem to compliment each other. The Halloween bear with his jack-o-lantern is wonderful - great coloring. That would be a 'treat' to have anytime I do believe!

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sharie! All what you do is just amazing! These bears....I love them all! And certainly I have added your blog to my list of favorite artists!

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...