Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still busy organizing

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! It was busy here and we all had a great time cooking out and visiting with friends&family.I was hoping to have everything organized from the de-cluttering overhaul but didn't realize how much work is involved to get everything"just right".The great thing is I am nearly finished and hope to be getting back to my bear making soon(I miss it so!)I do have some in the making from before my de-cluttering project,a smaller version of the pink/brown panda Shortcake,a cute brown fuzzy bear,a white polar bear along with a large 15inch white mohair kitty cat dressed in a dark navy blue velvet vest/pants with cap set.I also plan on making some of the little popular minis along with the Andy panda style that I have had so many requests for.It will be a treat to work on my bears and friends and I will keep updates on their progress.~~~~~Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...