Monday, July 20, 2009

"New Teddies almost Completed"


I've had my nose to the grindstone busily working on my latest crew of teddy bears to get them listed this week,and hurray they are almost finished!It will be panda week with all four new bears being pandas.They are all very sweet and consist of a black/gray panda....a rust/navy blue black panda......a creamy blue cream/navy blue black panda and you may remember the all white polar bear in the picture with the white kitty before the kittie's transformation,well I decided to make the white teddy into a very girly panda bear in the beautiful colors of lilacs!Her colors are the lighter pale purples that deepen into the dark lavender with touches of creamy blue then creamy white like the french lilacs.I can't wait to share their photos with you and I hope you will like the way they all turned out as much as I do.Their pics should be appearing tommorow as will their auction listings.~~~~~sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...