Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~~~Even more new creations in the making~~~


Before I give my update on the new bears in progress,I want to give a big thank you to everyone who gave such nice compliments on my previous bears I listed last week~~~I appreciate it very much!Also ,I was dissapointed that I couldn't get all the bears listed until such a late hour but sometimes listing on ebay can be quite time consuming!(I will try for earlier listings next time)Now,for the bears in progress I am working on 6 more(either I will break my own bearmaking record or drive myself insane trying hehe!) In progress is a so pretty pink baby faced 12" mohair bear,another baby faced 12" tan/beige mohair bear(both in the Barry style pictured below in my last post)a 10 soft fluffy mohair teddy in a beautiful champaine/beige mohair and 3 mini mohair teddies,like the styles shown below in my last post.I am hoping to get these guys finished and ready for listing Friday and as always I will post them all once they are completed~~~~~Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...