Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May updates(where did this month go?!!)


Hi everyone,my goodness it seems like I was just updating my blog about Tippy kitty and here it is almost two weeks later!I just cannot believe how fast this month is going.I just hope the months don't go too fast because I am not looking foward to another long cold winter.Speaking of tippy,her auction went smooth after she was re-listed and she is on her way to her new home in Japan!I want to also thank everyone for the support you gave me,it really meant alot to me.I also have to admit after being cooped up so long during the cold winter months I couldn't resist being outside doing lawnwork and planting new flowers,not to mention laying a new patio walkway and other heavey duty landscaping additions...hehe.It was very tiring but soooo worth it.Of course I have also been doing some bear and kitty making and hope to have some new creations on the way very soon.I will update new photos as soon as they are completed!~~~~Hugs~~~~sharie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharie,

    I'm glad Tippy's second auction went smoothly! Congratulations!!!

    Sounds like you've been really busy in your garden. I'd love to see pics of your new walkway and flowers, too.

    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen,thank you....I was breathing a sigh of relief when her second listing ended smoothly.I have been busy with flowers and the landscaping but now I'm so busy catching up on my bearmaking,I don't have time to take pictures of the garden giggle!~~~HugsxxxxxSharie

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...