Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Mini Panda and Spring bunnies in my etsy shop

I am sooo happy tommorow is finally spring!It has been such a long cold winter here in Wisconsin,it is going to be a joy to be able to see green grass and flowers soon.I was a bit under the weather this week,but am happy to announce the mini spring bunnies and panda are now finished and available in my etsy shop.These new minis feature the new opaque glass eyes that have baked enamel in place of the previous minis that had the clear colored glass eyes.I hope you like them and they are now in my etsy shop if you would like to have a peek at their listings!

*the little bunnies have been adopted*

2 comments:

  1. Sharie, I love these!!! I just snapped up little Stevie. :-) So excited!

    Hugs,

    Ellen ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ellen,that's so sweet of you!HugsxxxxSharie

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...