Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Let's be friends award!











I just discovered I have recieved a friendship award from the so sweet vivianne of
Gotta share this by Vivianne (thank you!)This is what the “Let’s Be Friends” Award represents:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.The award also states to pass it on to 8 more bloggers that I feel deserve the friendship award....so my choices are: Jenny,THREE O'CLOCK THOUGHTS Christine,Boot Button Bears Tammy, Dolls N Dreams Ellen, Ellifolks - Bears, Critters, and Stuff Vicki, Miniature Artist Bears By Vicki Of Baggaley Bears CatherWoods Flutter-By Bears and Friends Dog Patch Critters by Nancy Be sure to visit them all as they are all so nice and make such sweet creations! Hugs~~~~Sharie

1 comment:

  1. I just happen to come across your blog and i think this award is a brilliant idea to get new friends. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...