Saturday, December 11, 2021

New bears and kitty cats in my Etsy shop update

 I finally got the gang listed in my etsy shop:) I was going to have them on my website but due to glitches I listed them in my shop. Hope you enjoy them and thank you for stopping by.

          ****UPDATE ****My shop update went well and I want to give a BIG thank you to anyone who adopted one of my bears or kitties. It helped me so much to keep my business not being down graded to a hobby by the IRS. I had been away from making or listing creations for almost 3 years due to the pandemic and and then my grandsons health crisis, so even a small profit was a blessing:) Also a blessing is that Larry finished his last chemo last Monday and will be on the road to recovery. In a few months he will be back to a happy healthy child again*~*

thanks again xxxxx Sharie




Adopted* Thank you!
Adopted* Thank you!
Adopted* Thank you!

Adopted* Thank you!

Adopted* Thank you!
Adopted* Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...