Friday, May 15, 2015

Teddy bears and friends now on ebay auctions






Hi everyone! I have some bears and friends available on ebay auctions. In hopes of finding them good homes  I have started them at a low starting bid. http://www.ebay.com/sch/sharier2005/m.html?item=251963979744&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 I have been working on a brand new design of bears I will be launching soon and I just love them to pieces. They will be made from mohair and will be jointed for posing and range in the more wee size of 6 to 7 inches tall. I'll be sure to post some previews soon. Have a great weekend!~~~~Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...