Saturday, November 30, 2013

Little woodland fox now on ebay


Little woodland fox is now on ebay listed for a seven day auction. Here is the link if you would like to visit him EBAY AUCTION  The little gray wolf is in my shop MY ETSY SHOP   I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a good day but like every year did all of the cooking. I have also been working on some new goodies for my next update, some being a Christmas theme. I have always loved the wee little bears and friends in stockings so I created some for the next  update. The stocking will be filled with little bears,kitties,a mouse and maybe a tiny rabbit. I also hope to have some larger mohair friends finished to join in the update. So that's it for now and I'll be sure to post new pics once the pieces are finished*~*xxxxxx Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...