Saturday, August 31, 2013

Peyton and Lester mini bears now on ebay






After sitting in my shop for so long I have decided to put little Peyton(top 3 photos and Lester bottom 3 photos)on ebay auction.I have a low starting price and a buy it now option for them.Here is their link  http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/sharier2005_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ    I have still been quite busy working on sculpts for new doll designs.Its been a bit challenging due to the fact that my early dolls were sculpted to represent antique dolls.I have finally got a grip on getting a more realistic child like look rather than the stiff antique look.I also plan on listing some new bears and kitties in the upcoming weeks and I also hope to have some new doll designs to offer  for the next listings.I'll be sure to keep you posted.Have a wonderful weekend!~~~~~Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...