Friday, May 10, 2013

Big spring update~new bears and kitty cats now available

New Design!Organic cotton plush teddy and kitty~super soft and wonderful fabric for tinting~Kitty os on ebay and teddy is in my etsy shop

A group hug





I am happy to announce my big spring update is now ready!Now listed on ebay and in my etsy shop~please click the links on the right of my blog to visit~I am also so pleased on how my organic cotton plush bear and kitty designs turned out.The fabric is soft and lush and holds tinting perfectly.I cant wait to make more of this style.I also managed to list a few kitties as shown above.I hope you get the chance to visit them all(bright aqua blue teddy is waiting to be listed*~*)xxxxxSharie

1 comment:

  1. Wow what lovely bears and cats. The cats are so sweet i like your cats more that all i can. wonderful work

    hugs und best regards from sylvia

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...