Thursday, July 12, 2012

A few new pics of kitty~show starts tommorow!


I thought I would pop in to share some more pics of my preview kitty for the show~Thomas~with one of his tail*~*I am so tired I'm ready to drop but my show page is completed and waiting for the show to open tommorow Friday the 13th at 4:00 Eastern time and 3:00 here central time.I did manage to get 6 ready for the show,I had planned on 9 but time ran out so I may just put the other 3(or more)in my big cartel store tommorow.There is still a bit of time to vote  and visit all of the creations for the  previewif you didn't get the chance ~~~Here is the link and I will post all of the gang I have available tommorow.~~~~  http://backroadbears.com/TW/home.php  Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...