Wednesday, April 20, 2011

~~Bears*Kitty Cats &Bunny completed~~now on ebay and in my etsy shop~~
































I am so happy to announce I have a new(BIG)spring update featuring mini bears*kitty cats and a cute little bun now available on ebay auctions and in my etsy shop.I had some problems with blogger not letting me add pics here so I will try to add more later.I have 10 new creations listed for adoption-2 kitty cats and 1 mini bear on ebay and 7 other designs on etsy including the darling little blue bunny.I hope you can find the time to have a peek at them all.~~~HugsxxxSharie












5 comments:

  1. I had a peek at your shop, they are gorgeous ! :) However I didn't find your ebay auctions when clicking in your side bar, is it normal ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the little orange and white kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Meow! That second one looks like my Frankie!! Love you babies xoxo

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thank you for visiting!

Thank you for visiting!