Thursday, April 2, 2009

New kitty cat and polar bear teddy in progress











Here are my latest works in progress.Kitty measuring 8 inches tall and the polar bear teddy measuring in at 9 inches tall,both fully jointed.They are both a new design featuring the added addition for their snout/muzzle.I am so proud of the kitty as she is turning out so realistic.....like I said in my last post I expect her to meow at any time!Of course there is more work to do on the pair plus kitty is in need of a tail.I am planning on keeping the little kitty white as she seems so delicate but temptation makes me want to add stripes...hehe.Well thank you for having a peek at the pair and I will post their completed pics when they are completed.*I have also updated my folk art blog with pictures of my paintings and prim muslin panda bear/plaque*Hugs!~~~~Sharie

6 comments:

  1. They are both BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely love the Kitty's cute little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Don't take this the wrong way, but I love the *weird* look on the cats face!! Perfectly weird and adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are gorgeous and so delicate. Those eyes look straight to your heart :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharie, do post finished pictures. They are adorable. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the kind words,I appreciate it so much.Kitty is near done and I will post new pics when she's completedxxxhugs....sharie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do beautiful work! I would leave the cat white...she/he is so soft & delicate looking. Susan Crowsnest Pass Primitive Art http://spmousedroppings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...