Thursday, April 2, 2009

New kitty cat and polar bear teddy in progress











Here are my latest works in progress.Kitty measuring 8 inches tall and the polar bear teddy measuring in at 9 inches tall,both fully jointed.They are both a new design featuring the added addition for their snout/muzzle.I am so proud of the kitty as she is turning out so realistic.....like I said in my last post I expect her to meow at any time!Of course there is more work to do on the pair plus kitty is in need of a tail.I am planning on keeping the little kitty white as she seems so delicate but temptation makes me want to add stripes...hehe.Well thank you for having a peek at the pair and I will post their completed pics when they are completed.*I have also updated my folk art blog with pictures of my paintings and prim muslin panda bear/plaque*Hugs!~~~~Sharie

7 comments:

  1. They are both BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely love the Kitty's cute little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Don't take this the wrong way, but I love the *weird* look on the cats face!! Perfectly weird and adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY! They look like they are alive! You make such beautiful little animals! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are gorgeous and so delicate. Those eyes look straight to your heart :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharie, do post finished pictures. They are adorable. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the kind words,I appreciate it so much.Kitty is near done and I will post new pics when she's completedxxxhugs....sharie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do beautiful work! I would leave the cat white...she/he is so soft & delicate looking. Susan Crowsnest Pass Primitive Art http://spmousedroppings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thank you for visiting!

Thank you for visiting!