Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My sister blog up and running!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well and for anyone living in cold wintery climates(like me!) I'm sure you are trying to keep warm during these cold,snowy days.For those living in the warm,sunny areas...I envy you soooo much,wish it were me! Well I have a quick little update to my blogging situation here on blogger.As you might have read in some of my older posts I have been encountering one problem after another on this blog trying to upload photos or adding new links.The photo system doesn't load and the page elements are frozen.So,I have decidided to add my sister blog(actually my very 1st blog) link to keep you updated on photos and works in progress.I have also added links to my website,ebay and etsy store for quick viewing.I am also pondering the idea of offering some of my bears and friends directly on my sister blog starting next year.I hope you can find the time to visit me on my other blog http://sreetzbears.wordpress.com/ Thank you!~~~sharie

1 comment:

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...