Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New bears &kitties now on ebay&etsy

*****All have been adopted*****
Well I finally finished my bears&kitties in progress and am happy to announce they are now listed for adoption.As you can see from the before pictures I made a few changes and even designed 2 new designs, a primitive style panda and a sweet faced antique style teddy,each measuring a full 12 inches tall.I am really pleased with the results and hope to make more soon!I also designed an 11inch antique style bear with features of the chilterton style,and a sweet 10inch old traditional style teddy which I hope to list next week.September is such a busy month for me as I have to finish my bear and kitty I am donating for the Ronald mcdonald house charity auction and have 2 special orders becoming due soon!Lots too do and never enough time..giggle...As always I will post any new creations once they are completed.Biggest hugsxxxSharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...