Thursday, April 14, 2022

New update in my etsy shop

 I am so happy to announce a rather large update in my etsy shop today:) You will find happy clown puppy dogs,a spring bunny rabbit, a sweet panda bear, a sweet faced kitty cat and more. It was a lot of work but I'm so happy they are all completed and listed.Here is their link  https://www.etsy.com/shop/SReetzBears


*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*


*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*

*Adopted~thank you!*


Little tan bear on right was turned into a panda bear:) and is adopted


1 comment:

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...