Wednesday, November 14, 2018

New bears and friends almost ready for update






Hi everyone! Just popping in with a few before photos of the bears and friends before I post the finished pics for their update today:) I was hoping to have these guys finished and listed 2 weeks ago but I had a sudden illness occur that set me back.Good news is I am feeling good now and am back to work getting my teddies and friends ready for the update.I have also re-opened my website through Big Cartel so I will be listing the gang there for this update. They will be available here: https://sreetzbears.bigcartel.com/  Well thank you for taking the time to read my blog post and I will be back soon with the "after" pics of the teds. Hugs~~~Sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am having an early New Year update in my Etsy shop:) I have some antique style bears, a unique black and red primitive panda and some cut...